11.28.2005

*thud*

Main Entry: tired
Pronunciation: 'tIrd
Function: adjective
1 : drained of strength and energy : fatigued often to the point of exhaustion
- tired·ly adverb
- tired·ness noun


Ok, I'm finally home from Vegas. Fi-nal-ly.

I love my family, and had an absolutely great time, but I am quite glad to be home. Before I collapse into my coma, I just want to say that I can't believe how freakin' cold it got here in one week! I stepped out of the car in Flagstaff to get gas, and icicles practically formed on my face. Looks like it's time to start running the heater. Yeah, yeah, I know we don't get it nearly as bad as y'all back East, but I had to bitch.

Posts will commence once I have at least partially recovered from my driving marathon (That's 10 hours on the road today, folks).

Gina, you were right, I should have taken an audio book. Maybe next time....when I fly there.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

10 hours driving? I don't want to do something fun for 10 hours straight. Take a break from the world, my friend--at least a week.

11/28/2005 6:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were definitely missed, bebe!

11/28/2005 11:26 AM  
Blogger Esther said...

Thanks. I've got a cold now, too, to boot, but Zicam is now my friend, no matter how yeesh it may taste.

11/29/2005 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



NaBloPoMo
Issue #905
on and on
Arrested Development: Season 1
Tootsie Fruit Rolls