11.15.2005

Caffeine withdrawal sucks.


Head. Ache.
Originally uploaded by Esther17.

I had a couple of posts I wanted to get up last night, but my head had other plans for me. I've been trying to cut down my caffeine intake, and eventually quit it altogether. Because of that, and combined with some lovely sinus pressure, my head is now a 200 piece symphony of pain, currently going through Wagner's entire repertoire. Work is going to be fun today. *sigh*

So, nothing new until I can type without rubbing my temples every minute or so. Oy.

5 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

I took some ibuprofen, and that seemed to help a little. The torture stopped, though, around lunchtime, when I had a Dr.P with my lunch.

I think I'll wait to slow down the caffeine train until after I get back from Vegas. There's no big dietary issue, unless I start drinking vat day after day, so it's just a matter of willpower.

Yep, definitely after Vegas. lol

11/15/2005 4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried that once. Cutting down.

Yah. Tried.

11/15/2005 4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with tami jo! You can TRY but it rarely works out. I too tried and failed.

11/16/2005 7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well sure, who craves caffeine when you have a steady influx of sugar?

11/16/2005 11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, hope you feel better soon!

11/16/2005 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



NaBloPoMo
Issue #905
on and on
Arrested Development: Season 1
Tootsie Fruit Rolls