11.13.2005

Keep the girls warm and save the world!

For a long time now, I've joked around about owning a hunting bra, you know, like those battery-powered hunting socks, except nicer. There's a M*A*S*H reference in there somewhere, but I'll save you the tv geek 'splanation.

Well, whaddya know? Those resourceful (aka 'crazy') Japanese have gone and done it. Yes folks, I present to you the world's first heated bra. Instead of batteries, though, the pads are heated in the microwave. The aesthetics leave a bit to be desired (no comment on the manga-faced model), but their hearts are in the right place.

Next stop: Victoria's Secret.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I can't comment on the model, forget it!

Except, of course to say this will greatly reduce the use of that time honored (but horrible) pick-up line "Are ya cold, or happy to see me?!"

11/13/2005 4:43 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

LOL

By no comment, I meant me. You can comment all you want. ;-)

11/13/2005 5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Save the world"? Are cold boobies a threat?

11/13/2005 6:26 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

Well, they can be a weapon.

11/13/2005 7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just amazed out how furry the bra is! Can you imagine what it would look like under a shirt? I guess there won't be anymore stuffing of bras by teen aged girls who own these!

11/14/2005 7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now those could be worthwhile!!! I think I'd buy those before I bought the bra!

11/15/2005 1:04 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

Indeed!

11/15/2005 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



NaBloPoMo
Issue #905
on and on
Arrested Development: Season 1
Tootsie Fruit Rolls