11.09.2005

Past my bedtime


Ok, so it's about 11:30, and I am finally taking a breather for the evening. Just finished doing about 50 loads of laundry, of which is now sitting on my bed, waiting for me to put it away. I also just inhaled a tuna fish sandwich, and one very delicious chocolate chip macadamia nut cookie. Eating late at night is a bad habit I'm trying to break, but damn all, I was starving. Guess the Food Network wasn't the best choice of channels to be watching. On the other hand, I did decide that I want to marry Tyler Florence, that gorgeous hunk of chef who does Food 911, among many other shows. Someone's got to feed me when I get old and saggy, and who better than a man who has professed to loving bacon, chocolate, and breakfast in bed? 'Night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's all about Jamie Oliver, but he needs not to ruin it by talking.

11/10/2005 9:26 AM  
Blogger Esther said...

Agreed, well, on the talking part, anyways.

11/10/2005 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



NaBloPoMo
Issue #905
on and on
Arrested Development: Season 1
Tootsie Fruit Rolls