7.01.2006

rambling thoughts on a still Saturday

Well, looks like today is going to be a nice, lazy Saturday. Quiet one, too. All my friends are busy with one thing or another, so it'll just be me, myself, and moi today. The skies outside are beautiful, with whiter-than-white, ginormous, floofy,(yeah, I'm making up my own words) clouds, with just a hint of rainstorms in the future. Of course, I know that because the only venture outside today has been to drop off the rent check. I've been glued to my computer, and sucked into Flickr, back-tracking through photostreams of some of my contacts. It'd be sweet fun to be hanging out with some of them today. My list of folks I really want to visit keeps growing on daily basis.

Ah well, such is life. Nothing's on the agenda for the rest of the day, and I don't mind one bit. I am going to try and pry myself away here soon, and join the three-dimensional world. Hope your day goes in unexpectedly pleasant directions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



NaBloPoMo
Issue #905
on and on
Arrested Development: Season 1
Tootsie Fruit Rolls