6.18.2006

Is there a massage therapist in the house?

Today I:
  • Bowled 10 games, and got my high game of 148 (woo hoo!). However, with two hours of straight bowling, my fingers, hands, arms, shoulders, back, legs, and feet (oh boy, the feet) hurt. Ouch.
  • Cleaned up the kitchen (mostly), washed a mound of pots and pans, and thanked God for whomever invented the dishwasher.
  • One word: laundry. Had fun at the laundromat, and washed all the sheets, pillowcases, towels, workout clothes, and pants. Let me tell you, it doesn't get much more entertaining than eating your Jack In The Box chicken sandwich and fries dinner on your lap, while you wait for your schtuff to dry. That is the life, right there. ;-)
  • Turned over and rotated my queen sized mattress, and dressed up with above mentioned sheets. Feathers from down pillows are currently all over the floor. It looks like I murdered a goose in my bedroom.
  • Watched a seafood cook-off on the Food Network, and am now craving shrimp, lobster, crab, and 17 different types of fish.

To do:
  • Vacuum murdered goose off of the carpet.
  • Sweep and mop floors (gotta love the scuff marks from my new sandals).
  • Put away all the damn dishes.
  • Laundry. (I still have colors, whites, darks, and rugs to do.)
  • Shred unwanted mail, go through receipts, and wipe down desk. Better yet, break out the matches, graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows. (note to self: buy apartment insurance tomorrow)
  • Get some sleep. I've heard it's nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

*Hands over pity trophy, crown, and medal to Nik, along with a box of Godiva chocolate bars...*

OUCH! You alright, chica?

6/19/2006 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



NaBloPoMo
Issue #905
on and on
Arrested Development: Season 1
Tootsie Fruit Rolls