10.12.2006

which way did she go?


stretching out, originally uploaded by Esther17.

hey there. i'm saying "hey" even though i'm pretty sure that nobody is around to read it. that's ok, and totally understandable. i've been a complete and total slacker when it comes to this blog, my e-mail, my friends. i'm amazed that people still bother with me, to be honest.

the thing is, too, is that there is so much that i want to say, to share, and yet somehow, and for reasons yet unknown to me, it stays in my head. i stay silent, get lost in the quiet and the loneliness. it's like i am watching my mental self sit in the corner, mumbling, wondering where she is. it needs to change, before i end up completely alone.

so if you are one of the many lost in my non-responsive, taking it for granted fray, i am sorry, really. please stick around a little while longer. i promise to make it worth the occasional click.

1 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

Yay! :-)

you and frannie, my loyal viewers.

10/12/2006 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



NaBloPoMo
Issue #905
on and on
Arrested Development: Season 1
Tootsie Fruit Rolls