3.02.2006

It was a good day.


It was a good day.
Originally uploaded by Esther17.

December 11, 2005 -

It was a good day.

He had suggested a motorcycle ride, so off we rode, to Tombstone.

The weather was brisk, but perfect.

We strolled, and watched the show in the dusty, historic streets.

There was lunch, getting to know each other better, in between bites and sips.

There was laughing, and smiling, and glances. There were butterflies in the stomach.

I felt the need to document it, somehow, to be able to return to it.

We rode back, the scenery was beautiful, the quiet moments comfortable.

I was happy.

It was a good day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

Yeah, I'm posting out of emotional order, so to speak. While we were going out, I could never decide if I wanted to post this picture, so I didn't.

I was editing pictures last night, and came across it again. Don't know why, but it felt like it was the right time to do it, and then the words popped into my head, so up it went.

3/02/2006 6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so lovely, Esther. And... like Nikki, I totally missed reading the date, too. I just zoomed on this part - happy - and felt ecstatic and was gonna comment with a "Yay."

I am glad you posted this photo, though.

3/02/2006 1:28 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

Thanks, ladies. :-)

3/03/2006 2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was prepared to post a happy comment too until I read the posts.
Hopefully I will be able to soon Esther.
Nice pic...as always.

3/03/2006 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



NaBloPoMo
Issue #905
on and on
Arrested Development: Season 1
Tootsie Fruit Rolls